Send me an email
View LinkedIn profile
I am a Chartered Statistician and an Assistant Professor in Statistics. I have wide range of consultancy experience involving data analysis and methodology development, in a range of applied areas including social science, nutrition and genomics, political science, sports science and epidemiology.
PhD in Statistics (2007) Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. `Statistical Models for Rank Data' Visiting Scholar (2005) Department of Statistics and Centre for Statistics and the Social Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, USA. BA(Mod) Mathematics (2003) Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. First Class Honours.
- Clustering and classification methods.
- Variable/feature selection.
- Multivariate analysis.
- High dimensional data modelling.
- Longitudinal data analysis.
- Metabolomic and genomic data modelling.
- Modelling rank data.
- Survey data analysis.
- Statistical software expertise (mostly R) and proficient in C.