Fellowship – our most popular form of membership – is open to anyone with an interest in statistics and data science at any stage of their career, from students through to retirees.
As a fellow, you will join our community of over 10,000 members worldwide. We work together to support the statistical profession and advance best practice in the discipline. You'll have access to a range of benefits designed to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments in the world of statistics and help you further develop your career.
- The opportunity to further your career with professional accreditation
- Access to our publications, including electronic newsletters and our digital journals, as well as a print subscription to Significance magazine
- The opportunity to take part in our volunteering initiatives, including Statisticians for Society
- Connect with other members at events held across the UK and abroad
- Voting rights in Council elections to help shape the future of the RSS and its activities
- Exclusive member discounts with major publishers.
£145 - Full rate, pay annually*
£72.50 - Concessionary rate, pay annually*
£58 - Concessionary career break/EDA rate
*Get an introductory discount of £5 off the prices marked with * when signing up to pay annually or quarterly by Direct Debit (DD). DD is available on UK bank accounts only.