Fellowship – our most popular form of membership – is open to anyone with an interest in statistics and data science at any stage of their career, from students through to retirees.
As a fellow, you will join our community of over 10,000 members worldwide. We work together to support the statistical profession and advance best practice in the discipline. You'll have access to a range of benefits designed to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments in the world of statistics and help you further develop your career.
- The opportunity to further your career with professional accreditation
- Access to our publications, including electronic newsletters and our digital journals, as well as a print subscription to Significance magazine
- The opportunity to take part in our volunteering initiatives, including Statisticians for Society
- Connect with other members at events held across the UK and abroad
- Voting rights in Council elections to help shape the future of the RSS and its activities
- Exclusive member discounts with major publishers.
£142 - Full rate, pay annually
£132 - Full rate, pay by Direct Debit*
£71 - Concessionary rate, pay annually
£66 - Concessionary rate, pay by Direct Debit*
*Direct Debit is available on UK bank accounts only
Further details of our concessionary rates are available on our Fees page