Fresh on the heels of our incredibly successful event with Andrew Ng
, we are excited to announce the next instalment in the series. The RSS Data Science section invites you to a fireside conversation with Anthony Goldbloom
– founder and CEO of Kaggle (now a Google company), the world’s largest data science and machine learning community with over 6 million members. Forbes has twice named Anthony one of the 30 under 30 in technology, the MIT Technology Review has named him as one of the 35 Innovators Under 35 and the University of Melbourne has given Anthony an Alumni of Distinction Award.
Hear Anthony share his thoughts and experiences from the past 10 years at the forefront of competitive Machine Learning:
- What led him to start Kaggle?
- What have been the biggest changes over Kaggle’s 10 years?
- Is a Kaggle competition winner ever viable to be operationalised?
- What are the pros and cons of being acquired by Google?
- How do organisations best use the Kaggle community?
- Is Kaggle good for its members? (is it a fair exchange?)
- What’s next for Kaggle?
Timings are BST.