The RSS International Conference regularly attracts more than 600 attendees from over 40 countries, providing one of the best opportunities for anyone interested in statistics and data science to come together to share knowledge and network.
This year's conference will once again feature top keynote speakers and invited talk sessions but will be slightly different. Due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, the RSS 2020 Conference is moving online.
Much of the content planned for the face-to-face conference will be included in the new online programme - we are planning over 50 hours of content, including professional development workshops, which will be able to be viewed both live and on-demand afterwards.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Sir Ian Diamond (UK National Statistician)
- Mark Girolami (University of Cambridge)
- Ruth King (University of Edinburgh)
- Kerrie Mengersen (Queensland University of Technology) - Campion (President's Invited) Lecturer
- Byron Morgan (University of Kent) – Barnett Lecturer
- Angela Saini (science journalist and author) - Significance Lecturer
- Glenn Shafer (Rutgers University) - Discussion Meeting
- Sir David Spiegelhalter (University of Cambridge)
Organised by the Royal Statistical Society Conference Board
Programme Chair: Dave Woods
Conference Manager: Paul Gentry
One registration fee covering access to all conference content.
Concessionary Fellows £75
Early bird rates (up to 31 July):
Concessionary Fellows £66
Don't forget RSS Fellows need to sign into MyRSS to ensure they receive their discounts.