Submit a talk or poster
We welcome submissions on any topic related to statistics, data science and the use of data. Not only are we keen to have presentations on novel methodology and advances in analytical techniques, but also on the interesting and impactful stories which can be told via the use of statistics and data science.
Submissions are now open for the following types of presentation, with the relevant deadlines:
- Contributed talks (20 minutes including questions) - Friday 8 April (CLOSED)
- Rapid-fire talks (5 minutes with option of poster) - Monday 16 May (CLOSED)
- Poster presentations (A0 portrait poster) - Sunday 19 June
You are asked to refer to the guidelines for submissions before commencing your submission. The guidelines include information about the format and content of the abstract.
- All contributed presentations are expected to be made in-person in Aberdeen
- All contributed presenters are required to pay a registration fee to attend the conference.
Please do not make a submission if you are not able to meet these criteria.
Note on submission site:
You will need to set up a user account with Oxford Abstracts. If you select 'Sign in with Google' the site will use your gmail account for your account and this will be the email to which notifications are sent. If you do not regularly use your gmail account you may wish to sign up using a different email.